Casting DirectorÂ Workshop
Instructor: Matthew Morgan CSA, CDC
Because these sessions will prepare you for the reality of the casting/auditioning world.Â We do not sugarcoat it. Â This session will coverÂ Live AuditioningÂ andÂ Video Auditioning, as well as a variety of exercises and techniques including but not limited to improv work, on-camera scene work/auditioning techniques, audition do’s and donâ€™ts… plus a variety of fun acting exercises along the way.Â These actor workshops are a great way to get to know each performer on a more personal level as well. We ask that you come with a 60-90 sec monologue of your choice prepared to perform Â (if asked to do so) at the workshop or a commercial piece to act out.Â This is not required but optional if you would like. We will wrap up the day with 15-30 minutes of Q&A, your chance to ask Matthew & his team whatever you like.
Feature Films we have recently cast:
- AS I LAY DYING, directed by and starring James Franco
- THE SOUND AND THE FURY,Â directed by and starring James Franco
- BLACKBIRD, starring Oscar award winning actress Mo’Nique
- STICKY NOTES, starring Rose Leslie of Game of Thrones and Ray Liotta
- THE HOLLARS, directed by and starring John Krasinski with Anna Kendrick
- BATTLECREEK, directed by Alison EastwoodÂ staring Bill SkÃ¤rsgard
In addition to casting feature films, we cast numerous commercials, TV series and print campaigns in Canada.Â Based in Toronto, ON, Morgan Casting also has offices in New Orleans, Louisiana and Canton, Mississippi. We love finding new talent, children or adults, and auditioning them for our projects – film, TV, commercials and more.Â Sometimes we even find a new “star.â€
Class Dates:Â See Events Schedule
Open to All Actors ages 13 years and up (experienced and those who want to gain more).