Social Media Bootcamp: Social Media Marketing for Actors and Models
June 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$199.00
Social media is an incredibly powerful tool for actors & models – if you know how to use it.
This workshop is ideal for those that are new to social media and are looking to get the most of their online presence to build their personal brand. This workshop will teach you strategies and tactics to help you get the most out of the time and effort that you put into social media.
- Why is social media important?
- How to set up & optimize your social media profiles
- How to use social media to build your personal brand
- What is your goal?
- Hashtag best practices
- Practical tips to build and grow your social media following
- What NOT to do on social media
- Tools for managing profiles and content to save time and energy
Spaces are limited and will fill up quickly.
Register to claim your spot today!
Robin Read Griffin is a Marketing Communications Consultant and Founder of a Milton based company Robin Read Griffin Marketing & Events. She personally uses social media to grow her own business, and those of her clients. Thanks to the power of social media, her business landed both, local and global clients. Over the past 12 years Robin has helped several small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations around the globe to build more engaging and profitable presence on social media.